This complete Old Body Style Kit is essentially “electric fuel” for 1994-1997 7.3L PowerStrokes. This kit takes no short cuts on delivering the most complete setup on the market. From our seamless integration at the selector valve to the billet adapter we use to tie into the factory rear feed lines, this kit is second to none. You will not have to remove the OEM turbo to install this kit!
- Walbro GSL392 that will handle up to 250cc/100% injectors. If you have trouble keeping fuel pressure with larger injectors, it is usually due to the selector valve or clogged pick up tubes.
- Selector valve fittings that allow you to seamlessly integrate our fuel system onto the factory selector valve.
- Complete parker 801 push-lok hose. All kits include enough hose to fit a crew cab long bed pick-up truck.
- A stainless steel, laser cut bracket with stainless steel hardware.
- All ORB/JIC/Banjo connections for leak free operation/easy installation.
- Every fitting needed to install the kit, plus extra’s. Complete fuel bowl delete, replaces all factory fuel system lines except the rear two. If you would like to replace these lines we sell them separately. If you have a T4 kit and would like to replace them with our old, pushloc setup, please specify when ordering.
- Video links provided for full installation.
- Feeds rear of factory heads.
- Factory rear fuel lines stay intact.
- Factory front fuel lines can stay intact, but are not required. If you wish to get rid of these lines, you must request this when ordering.
- Turbo O-ring and new banjo washers included for leak free operation.
- Extra fittings, padded p-clamps and hardware to use as needed.
- 4 filter options. Long cat, long fleetguard, short Fleetguard and short Napa/Wix filters.
- Average install time is just 3-5 hours!
- Complete wiring harness utilizing;
-10 ga. or 14 ga. power wire (depending on relay position).
-40/50 amp relay.
-20 Amp reset-able circuit breaker.
-All 3m or weather pack terminal ends.
- Walbro GSL392 pumps are not warrant-able for use with diesel, however we have an extremely low failure rate and offer discounted replacement pumps.
- Marty’s Diesel handles the warranty on the bracket, hardware, fittings, etc.
- Shipping is included in the price of the kit to any of the lower 48 states.
- Return shipping is customer responsibility.
- A 15% restocking fee with be deducted from any returned fuel system kit.
- You will be provided the most up-to-date instructions when you request your quote directly to your e-mail.
- IF you decide to install fittings into the heads, be EXTREMELY careful when installing the NPT fittings. They are to be installed as tight as you can by hand and then ONLY tightened 1.5-3 more turns. I would HIGHLY recommend making sure the ports are clean and free of debris. Marty’s diesel is NOT responsible in any way shape or form if you crack the head from improper installation.