We have sending units in stock for your tanks.
We need to know the following information:
1. Which tank do you want to purchase your sending unit for?
2. Is your tank plastic or steel? Use a magnet if you aren’t sure.
3. If you want a front tank sending unit, and it’s steel – please measure it. It will be either 40″ or 56″ long. Give or take 1″ depending on how you measure it.
1. Sometimes the pickup tube will have to be tweaked for perfect bottom fit.
2. Sometimes the plug will not match up. This doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the wrong sending unit. Compare your original sending unit to your new one and if that is the only difference, chances are the original plug will have to be spliced on or you can hard wire it.
3. These sending units do NOT come with umbrella’s. If you are using a selector valve, you MUST use an umbrella!