Price with pick-up tube: $1,475.00
Price with sump: $1,550.00
6.0L PowerStroke FueLab competition only fuel system with a pick-up tube or sump. This kit deletes the factory fuel system entirely. It includes a new sump and can return into the sump or the sending unit. This kit includes a complete regulated return. We suggest this setup be used on trucks that are mainly used for competition/show and not as a daily driver. If you need serious fuel for a daily driver and redundant reliability of 2 pumps, we would suggest either of our V2 never stranded kit.
- Complete parker 801 push-lok hose for feed and return. All kits include enough hose to fit a crew cab long bed pick-up truck.
- Insulated stainless braided lines to be installed by the up-pipes.
- Hardware and clamps provided to hold fuel lines in place to keep from rubbing or breaking.
- Turbo hardware kit that includes stainless hardware for the up-pipes.
- Regulated return that can be mounted on alternator or where you see fit.
- Extra fittings, padded p-clamps and hardware to use as needed.
- Two different length filters. 7.5″ long CAT filters or 5.5″ long Napa filters.
- Complete wiring harness that only requires 5 electrical connections. Electrical connections included.
- Our Sump with feed and return or a pick-up tube assembly. Sump requires 3″ hole saw for install.
- FueLab handles the warranty on the fuel pumps and regulators. Contact #(618)344-3300
- Marty’s Diesel handles the warranty on the bracket, hardware, fittings, etc.
- Shipping is included in the price of the kit to any of the lower 48 states.
- Return shipping is customer responsibility.
- A 15% restocking fee with be deducted from any returned fuel system kit.
When ordering we will need to know the following:
- Cab and bed configuration.
- 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Where you plan to mount the kit, inside/outside of the frame rail.
- Long Cat filters or the shorter Napa filters.
- If the truck is an F250/F350 or F450/F550.
Here is the original video from 4 years ago using the A1000. Despite having many updates, it is still full of good info that you should watch before installing our kit.
Here is a more recent video that includes all of our updates with an overview of the kit.
Here is the wiring video that the above video mentions.
And here are the updated sending unit fittings in action.